housecatt - Paradise housecatt - Paradise

Hello! I listened to the entire song! As thanks for commenting on my song, I'll be glad to comment on yours! ^^ This is definitely ambient :P I can tell you tried on this! It isn't bad at all. I really like the choir in this song, well any song really ;) gives a great feel to any piece of music. I'll check out some of your other pieces. Thanks again!

housecatt responds:

thanks ninja much appreciated :) I like this track It really has a good atmospheric vibe and a sense of heaven! too bad people here are giving me poor rates and dont recognize to see the work Ive actually done In creating this track but as they wish and there opinions are well recieved In my part :)

Center of Universe [C89] Center of Universe [C89]

Daft Punk?

Lol, This sounds much similar to Derezzed by daft punk...but like all your music, this is really good. Don't stop composing! You and your brother are without a doubt the best on NG. You two actually inspired me to begin making music ^^!
Thank you making my life a little better with these great songs!

Caine1989 responds:

And thank you for your superb review! Means alot! Yes thats what i want, make the world a better place, at least a bit! :)

Liz's Song WIP Liz's Song WIP

Hmmm...

This is quite relaxing. I can just chill and draw with this playing. The only thing that kinda bothers me is the claps, it doesn't sound too bad though. But it is your music, so you can do what you want with it :P. Everything else sounds real great! ^^

AnubisInc responds:

Can you believe that every time I've seen this comment I thought I responded. Sorry. I appreciate that you like it very much. I'd appreciate you stopping by other songs for legit reviews as well. Thank you very much and I'm sorry it took so long to respond.

Somewhere Known, Kind Of... Somewhere Known, Kind Of...

Ween!

Your t3h weener =P

Libera Me From Hell [REMIX] Libera Me From Hell [REMIX]

phat beats

WERRRRRRRD, just listening / watching you write this, I made a masterpiece myself =D

Soundweaver responds:

I know right? It's almost as if I live with you or something! Stalker... Seriously your getting much better extremely fast though.

Lost In Love [C89] Lost In Love [C89]

Amazing!

The beat and claps are sick....You got mad skills yo, keep it up. I get down to this.

Caine1989 responds:

Thank u xninja04!^^ Glad u like this!

~|| Electric tears ~|| Electric tears

Amazing!

Hey dude, I just had to tell you that, every one of your songs are EXTREMELY good,
and you are the best on newgrounds in my opinion. Keep up the good work bro. I can see you getting somewhere with this.

T-Free responds:

It's an honor to hear that. I will do my best to not disappoint you with my future work. Thank you very much! :)

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Werd...

This, Final Hour and Prototype are ur best keep up the good work.

Yes; 1:45-the end i <3 =D

In A Time Long Ago In A Time Long Ago

One of my favorites =)

Hey man, this sounds amazing,

Keep up the good work.